Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Colors of India


As I approach my third month of living in India, I wanted to assemble a small collection of my favorite images showcasing some of the amazing colors I get to experience in this beautiful country. I used a nifty program called Color Select Studio to assist me with the b&w/coloring effects; however, all of the colors you see are the authentic colors brought back into the picture. For comparison you can find most of these original pictures in my slide shows and/or my Picasa online galleries, so feel free to check them out. If you want to know more information about any of the pictures, please drop me a note (this is the carrot to connect with me :o)
Enjoy the gallery.

Let me show you the world through my eyes.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Very cool collection of photos and colors, Michael! Just amazing!!
~ Janet L.~

Michael said...

These are really great photos! :) I love your website. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Mike,
It.s been great fun to read your stories and see the great photos!!
I particularily liked seeing Dubai..
Kathy A

Mareta Kusumaningrum said...

love the colour of spice and flower, India is great place